Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Another week another dollar

Well it was wet out this week in the field. I found out the hard way that my rain jacket needs a new layer of weather proofing and I also found out that my pack is broken. Guess that is why it felt funny all week while we were hiking, I just couldn't get it to fit just right. Other than that it was a normal week of managing the youth at risk.
I just finished my last visit to my physical therapist today. No more funny excersices that seem to have no relavance to my knee. I'll miss going. The atmosphere is inviting and motovating. I have learned a lot from all my sessions and hopefully will be able to continue with a routine for ski season. Now just sitting around killing time till the snow starts to fall. Hopefully only 2-3 more months.

No comments:

Post a Comment